M/V Galapagos Sky
The luxury live-aboard M/V Galapagos Sky is a 100 ft. (33m) state-of-the-art live-aboard diving yacht exploring the fabled waters of the Galapagos Islands.
This luxury live-aboard hosts 16 passengers in 8 well appointed cabins. We operate year round (schedule).
Built to exceed any and all international safety standards, M/V Galapagos Sky is not only your live-aboard dive platform to the undersea wonders of Galapagos – but also has the crew, chefs, and amenities for you to enjoy five-star service during your entire trip.
Accommodations include eight private en-suite cabins with two twin or one king size bed options. Each cabin features a private head/shower, mirrored cabinet and wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, and marine safe (biodegradable) toiletries.
The elegant M/V Galapagos Sky is fully air conditioned and features a spacious lounge area and separate fine dining area. Two dive masters and up to four dives a day ensure that your voyage will have ample underwater time to discover the magic of Galapagos diving.
- 3 Days diving Wolf and Darwin Islands on every cruise
- 5 1/2 Days diving on all 8 day / 7 night cruises
- Naturalist dive instructor and dive master
- Ecuadorian and international cuisine
- Main salon with audio/video entertainment center
- Dive platforms with fresh water showers
- Dive equipment and camera rentals
- Ample space for personal gear storage
- FREE NITROX for all new reservations
- Additional Services (Gear Rental, Nitrox Courses, Camera Rental, Ecuador Land Tours)
Enjoy with our compliments
- Beverages including wine and beer with dinner
- Up to four dives daily (1 night dive in addition) plus land excursions in Galapagos
- Dive Deck assistance and Dive Deck outdoor hot showers
- Fresh hot towels after every dive
- Cabin amenities including terrycloth bathrobes in your cabin, biodegradable shampoo, conditioner, and soap, and nightly Turn Down service
- Morning beverage service
- Dress is casual – but dining service is “fine” plated
Gently swept by the waters of three major oceanic currents, the Galapagos Islands provide a stunning range of extraordinary diving encounters for live-aboard divers.
Schooling Hammerheads, giant whale sharks, rays of all shapes and colors, turtles, huge schools of fish, galapagos fur seals, and astounding marine life diversity are just some of the riveting attractions of Galapagos liveaboard diving – a destination many divers feel is “the best in the world”.
You will enjoy 4 dives per day at Wolf and Darwin.
While diving the “central islands” on your Galapagos Sky cruise you will experience the diversity of Galapagos diving. Besides our resident mantas, sharks, and seasonal whale sharks, this is also the time to photograph little Galapagos invertebrates in vibrant color as well as keep an eye out for mola molas.
During your time in the central islands, you’ll also walk in the steps of Charles Darwin, with 3 guided land excursions. Your first land experience you will enjoy will be the beautiful panoramic views as you climb to the top of Bartolome. Views will include those of Pinnacle Rock in the bay and also lagoons in the distance that those who have watch “Master and Commander” with Russel Crowe will recognize! You will also visit later in the cruise the Highlands in Santa Cruz in search of the Galapagos Tortoises in their natural habitat while later in the day you can finish this excursion with an unguided visit to the Charles Darwin Research Center during free time in the port area. Lastly on Sunday morning our guests will explore the Interpretation center in San Cristobal where much about Galapagos history and conservation efforts can be learned. This visit occurs just before your return flight to Ecuador.